These are the beliefs which inform my worldview

The Bible is the Word of God. I prefer the King James Version for many reasons, all of which I will intimate upon request. Jesus Christ is God in human form, as the Bible clearly points out. All other religions (including Churchianity, of the stripe which blogger/author/philosopher-king Vox Day repeatedly maligns and disavows) are perversions of the truth or outright delusions, possibly--and most likely--inspired by demonic entities that fell from heaven. There is a spiritual realm that is far beyond our mortal scope of understanding, but it is one which is even more real than our physical reality, if that makes sense. I am comfortable in my beliefs because I have experienced the other end of the spectrum, namely Hinduism and related spirtualist belief systems. I have faith because God has proven Himself many times over to me, and after much research and prayer, I have come to the firm conclusion that faith and trust in Jesus Christ is the only way to find peace and to be saved from eternal damnation.

This is my worldview. I am only a man. Albeit, I am a man blessed greatly by the God of all creation, but a man nonetheless. This blog will not necessarily be "religious" in content, but my faith will absolutely inform anything that I publish in this venue. I will update my About Me section when time permits, and possibly will do a longer blog post with my testimony and personal history.

God bless.

CGF

Comments